Renew, Equip, Connect
- Renew an emphasis on Corporate Prayer, Church Planting, and Congregational Revitalization.
- Equip pastors, leaders, and churches to engage Corporate Prayer, Church Planting, and Congregational Revitalization.
- Connect pastors, leaders, and churches to create a culture of Corporate Prayer, Church Planting, and Congregational Revitalization.
“To make Christlike disciples in the nations.”
- Integrate continual training that equips pastors and leaders for prayer, planting, and renewal.
- Invite every church to commit to helping plant a new church every 3-5 years.
- Inspire every pastor and leader to participate in corporate prayer and church planting.
- Invest in bringing pastors to the district to plant new churches and revitalize congregations.
- Initiate an Acts 2 movement of churches that plant churches that plant churches.
- The Mission is grounded in the Great Commission
- The Mission is ordered by the Church of the Nazarene
- The Mission is the call of Christ: Go (Evangelize); Baptize (Reach); Disciple (Teach)
- The Mission answers: “What are we doing?”
- Christian: Jesus is Lord
- Holiness: Loving God and Neighbor
- Missional: Sent and Empowered
- The Values are foundational
- The Values answer: “Why are we doing it?”
- Corporate Prayer
- Church Planting
- Congregational Revitalization
- The Strategy answers: “How are we doing it?”
- Transformation: Are lives being changed?
- Discipleship: Are people growing in their commitment?
- Participation: Are people joining the cause?
- Investment: Are people investing in the charge?
- Growth: Are people joining the church?
- The Metric answers: “When are we successful?”
- The Vision provides structure
- The Vision consolidates the charge
- The Vision creates culture
- The Vision answers: “Where is God taking us?”
- Every leader learns to speak the language of Renewing, Equipping, and Connecting
- Create a culture of corporate prayer, church planting, and congregational revitalization
- Encourage healthy churches to strengthen mother churches and district planting efforts
- New Church Plant Multiplication:
- 60 new churches in 5 years (Kentucky District)
- 130 new churches in 10 years (plant a new district)
- 200 new churches in 20 years (two new districts)
- Establish a total of three districts by 2035